BSKIN's Anti Acne Blemish Cream - For Safe Skin Care
BSKIN's Anti Acne Blemish Cream - For Safe Skin Care
Do you want a sure-fire way to fight acne? Do you need a cream that will remove acne for good? Then you need to try our Anti-Acne 3C Spot Treatment. We have created this anti-acne blemish cream specifically to combat your greatest skincare nightmare, acne. And the best news is that it is suitable for all skin types
Do you want a sure-fire way to fight acne? Do you need a cream that will remove acne for good? Then you need to try our Anti-Acne 3C Spot Treatment. We have created this anti-acne blemish cream specifically to combat your greatest skincare nightmare, acne. And the best news is that it is suitable for all skin types.
How Does Our Cream Clear Acne and Blemishes?
Our anti-acne blemish cream takes care of acne spots in three decisive but gentle steps that we love to call the 3Cs. Our product:
- CLEARS blemish-causing bacteria and removes excess sebum and impurities by melting stubborn clogs.
- CALMS irritated and inflamed skin by soothing and offering relief to affected areas.
- CARES for affected areas by preventing scarring and pigmentation.
What Should You Expect from Using the Cream?
Our customers experience remarkable improvement within a short period. For example, within 14 days, customers testify to experience:
- 86% reduction in inflammatory acne (papule/pustule).
- 50% reduction in blackheads.
- 67% reduction in whiteheads.
BSKIN's anti-acne blemish cream has become the go-to cream for our customers, with many expressing surprises about how effective the product has been. Join countless others who have greatly benefited from our cream and enjoy comprehensive pre-, during-, and post-acne solutions.
Why Can We Deliver Such Results - Four Secrets
Our anti-acne blemish cream delivers remarkable results because we take very intentional steps to ensure that it can be the most effective. Here are four secrets to the effectiveness of our product:
1. High-Quality Ingredients: Each of the ingredients in the cream is specifically added so that the cream can effectively perform each step of the 3Cs process. For example:
- Step 1 is possible because of sulfur, witch hazel, volcanic ash, kaolin, and bentonite.
- Step 2 is aided by the inclusion of calamine, panthenol, asiaticoside, asiatic acid and madecassic acid.
- Lastly, adding ingredients such as honey, propolis, pollen, and royal jelly with Jeju spring water makes step 3 possible.
2. Safe Ingredients: We use potent ingredients and go the extra mile to ensure they are secure and traceable ingredients. Any toxic or harmful ingredient, no matter how powerful, is prohibited from use in our product.
3. Dermatologically Tested: Our product is tested to guarantee that it can produce the results promised. We leave nothing to chance or guesswork!
4. Scientific Expertise from Korea: Our proprietary formulas are developed alongside top scientists from Korea.
Why Should You Trust Us - Awards and Recognitions
Our products have been recognized as effective and credible by both print and digital media, and we have won a couple of awards, including:
- "Smart Acne Buster" - ELLE Beauty Awards 2021
- "Best Skincare - Best Acne Care & Bloggers' Choice" - Beauty Insider Skincare and Wellness Awards 2021
- "Best At-Home Blemish Treatment" - CLEO Singapore Beauty Awards 2020
What are Acne and Blemishes?
Acne is a skin condition that typically results from the overproduction of oil in the skin. It results in the appearance of blemishes, inflated and minor bumps on the skin's surface. Acne can occur anywhere on the body, but it typically occurs on the chest, back, or face.
What Causes Acne and Blemishes?
Acne occurs when bacteria, oil, or dead skin block the skin's pores. A natural lubrication system for your skin involves the skin pores, follicles, and sebum (oil). Acne occurs when there is any mishap to this system. So, for example, acne can arise where:
- Your follicles overproduce oil
- There is a bacteria build-up in your skin pores
- Pores accumulate dead skin cells
Furthermore, certain risk factors increase the chances of acne occurring in certain individuals more than in others. These factors include:
- Poor sleep
- Cigarette smoking
- Hormonal changes as a result of pregnancy or puberty
- Genes or family history
What Are the Different Types of Acne?
There are varying types of acne that differ in their appearance on your skin. Some of the most common ones are:
Blackheads appear on the skin's surface as small, dark spots. They look like trapped dirt but are actually oil trapped inside the pores. When exposed to air, this oil becomes black.
These small, round blemishes are either white or skin-colored. They are caused by oil and dead skin cells clogging the pores.
Other inflammatory forms of acne may typically cause scarring. They include:
Pustules are red, raised spots filled with yellow or white pus. Under the skin, they develop when oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells collect, causing infection.
These are hard, small red bumps on the skin. These occur as bacteria, excess oil, and dead skin cells penetrate deeper into the skin, resulting in inflammation.
Cysts appear as red, large, swollen blemishes. They can be very painful.
These are large skin blemishes that result from clogged pores. They occur when dead skin cells and bacteria are mixed with oils and become trapped deep within the skin. This causes inflammation and infection beneath the surface of the skin.
What Are the Symptoms of Acne?
There are many symptoms of acne. And here are some of the commonest things that people typically experience when they have acne:
- Discoloration of the skin, including dark patches or spots and redness
- Inflammation and swelling
- Feelings of pain and tenderness when touched or not
What is the Difference Between Acne and Pimples?
Some people find it hard to differentiate between acne and pimples. However, in simple terms, the basic difference between acne and pimples is that acne is a disease or skin condition, while pimples are merely acne symptoms.
Some Self-care Tips to Prevent Acne
Here are some tips that can prevent and manage acne:
- Use a gentle but effective cleanser twice a day that does not overdry your skin.
- Avoid touching your face throughout the day as this transfers germs and bacteria to your skin that may lead to breakouts.
- Use BSKIN's anti-acne blemish cream - Anti-Acne 3C Spot Treatment
How To Use Our Anti-Acne Blemish Cream
Apply a thick layer once or twice daily to the affected area as soon as you notice any redness, tenderness, or acne.