Please enter your email below to receive an update once this product is back in stock.
Our skincare-infused setting powder harnesses the benefits from three actives - Royal Jelly, Honey and Titanium Dioxide to nourish skin and retain moisture, stimulate collagen growth to plump the skin from within. Subtly tinted to suit most skin tones, this loose powder will quickly become your daily go-to companion for beautiful, glowing skin.
• Lightweight and finely-milled for a soft, translucent and natural look
• Controls oil production without compromising on the glowy finish
• Does not clog pores or settle into facial creases
• Protects skin from signs of premature aging and hyperpigmentation
• Free from harmful ingredients
All Skin Types - especially sensitive skin, pregnant and breastfeeding women
WHAT USERS SAY:
"I really love how my makeup lasts so much better with no shine after using it. It doesn't cake up my makeup too!" @chloetwl
"I've recently started using #BSKIN's Flawless Finish Perfecting Loose Powder for a more natural yet radiant finish to my daily makeup look. And I must say I'm rly lovin' the sheer touch of radiant glow on my face after use. This is so gonna have a permanent spot on my vanity table." @lecinlurvee
"The finishing gloden touch: #BSKIN's Flawless Finish Perfecting Loose Powder! Pores are a huge issue for me usually but it's concealed pretty well when I use this as the last step of my makeup routine." @gailsgeneration
"I like how breathable this loose powder is. With bee actives such as royal jelly, honey and Titanium Dioxide infused, it helps to combat uneven skin tone, controls shine without cloggin pores and helps the makeup to set flawlessly." @mshannahchia
Made from a combination of three actives:
- Royal Jelly - Known as the elixir of youth, Royal Jelly is said to soothe stressed skin, improve skin elasticity and stimulate collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- Honey - Good for your health, great for your skin. Honey draws moisture from its surrounding to hydrate skin from within to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while nourishing and protecting.
- Titanium Dioxide - Commonly used in sunscreens to block the absorption of the sun’s UV rays. It helps protect the skin against UV damage such as premature signs of ageing and hyperpigmentation. Ideal for sensitive skins, pregnant and breastfeeding women. We only use micrometer-sized Titanium Dioxide particles in our formulation to ensure our loose powder is 100% safe for your use.
*Our formulation contains talc. We are very much concerned about your skin health. To ensure that our formulations are 100% safe for your use, we test every single batch of talc in a lab and certify it is free from any asbestos contamination before we use it in our production.
Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Royal Jelly Extract, Honey Extract, Iron Oxid Red (CI77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499)
Usage and Tips
For best results, gently sweep a light dusting of the powder over makeup with a soft brush or pat with a powder puff to set and enhance its longevity.
PRO-TIP: Alternatively, you may apply on bare skin, especially along the T-zone, to prevent excess shine.
- Lightweight and finely-milled for a translucent, natural look
- Controls oil production without compromising on the glowy finish
- Does not clog pores or settle into facial creases
- Protects skin from signs of premature aging and hyperpigmentation
- Free from harmful ingredients commonly used, such as: Phenoxyethanol, Paraben, Ethanol, PABA, Paraffin, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Phthalate, Petrolatum, DEA, Triclosan, Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Animal Ingredients
SUITABLE for All Skin Types - especially sensitive skin, pregnant and breastfeeding women
Why it works
"I like how breathable this loose powder is. With bee actives such as royal jelly, honey and Titanium Dioxide infused,
it helps to combat uneven skin tone, controls shine without cloggin pores and helps the makeup to set flawlessly." @mshannahchia