5 Natural Makeup Looks That You Will Want to Try
5 Natural Makeup Looks That You Will Want to Try
Every woman is beautiful! Makeup is just a means to amplify the beauty within the woman. Natural makeup gives you a healthier, anti-aging, more glowing look. Specific parts of your face, such as the lips, eyes, and skin, are highlighted with natural makeup looks.
Every woman is beautiful! Makeup is just a means to amplify the beauty within the woman. Natural makeup gives you a healthier, anti-aging, more glowing look. Specific parts of your face, such as the lips, eyes, and skin, are highlighted with natural makeup looks. Highlights boost your features to make your beauty more pronounced. Continue reading to know the natural makeup looks you should try to brighten your inborn glow.
How To Create A Natural Makeup Look
- Have a Skin Routine: Your skin glows better with a skin care routine. When you use hydrating products, your skin moisture is retained. Avoid too much sun exposure. Make sure you treat skin issues like blackheads, acne, etc., with the right products.
- Use Foundation: A light foundation should be used as the base to avoid erasing your features. Liquid products will give you a more natural look. You can also use tinted moisturizers or sunscreens to give a touch of foundation.
- Conceal Your Face: Your concealer is compulsory. It can be the same shade as the foundation if you want to show off your freckles. Else, they should be indifferent shades, the lighter to make under-eye circles brighter. Conceal with a brush and blend with your fingertip.
- Brighten Cheeks: Highlight your cheeks, forehead, and nose bridge. You should use natural flush colors such as deep rose or pale pink. It will make you more tuned to the natural look.
- Use Eyeliner: You can curl lashes or lightly apply a mascara coat. Neutral colors should be used for eyeshadows. Brush your brows and fill in gaps with a pencil.
- Keep Your Lip Moist: Your lips get dry, flaky, and chapped when the weather is unfavorable. Use a hydrating scrub to remove dead cells from your lips before applying balm gently. You can also exfoliate your lips with a soft toothbrush. It is healthy and makes your lip color visible.
- Be Hydrated: Water is essential for your skin. Make sure you drink enough water and eat fruits. You can also use facial moisturizer to be hydrated.
5 Wow! Natural Makeup Looks
We have put these natural makeup looks together to try out on your natural look journey.
1. Nude Natural Look
This is a very common look. It is the most natural look to wear, which you can easily achieve. Make sure your skin is hydrated and follow these steps:
- Begin by applying your primer.
- After spreading it evenly, use the cream blush on your cheeks.
- Apply warm eyeshadow colors like peach and gold.
You can boost the simplicity of this look by using tinted and translucent products.
- To create a pink touch to this look, you should apply the nude eyeshadow first.
- Next, coat your eyelids with brown mascara.
- Apply the peach bronzer to your nose bridge, cheekbones, and jawline for your facial highlights.
- Then use setting spray on your face to look fresh round the clock.
The nude look is a great choice that will keep you glowing from day until night.
2. Soft Natural Look
There is a form of softness that makes you look pretty. To create this look:
- First, apply your primer evenly.
- Then, add up a layer of light foundation to your face.
- With a bronzer, highlight your cheeks, jawline, and temple. Those are your features; they will make you look sun-kissed.
- You will get a warm tone by adding highlights to your nose bridge with a neutral blush.
- Fill your brow arches with a pencil and brush them to get fuller eyes.
- For perfection, apply a nude eyeshadow.
- You can also line your eyes and brown coat your lashes.
- Finish this nude look with a natural lip color hue known as My Lips But Better.
The unique highlighting natural feature of the soft look will make it your most preferred look.
3. One Color Natural Look
The right shade of makeup is all you need for this look. You have to use similar shades on your facial features. Your cheeks, eyes, and lips have to be unified.
- Apply the same shade of primer and foundation evenly.
Some natural complements for your complexion are peach and sand.
Make sure you use colors that match yours, such as taupe and nude. Avoid overpowering colors.
- Use a bronzer to get a more neutral look for your face.
- Then, apply the dim gold palette to your lips and eyes.
With this look, you've got the look for all season.
Always use a setting spray to keep your look locked through the day.
4. Pop Your Lips For A Natural Look
You can use a little color on your lips and still look natural. Natural is not dull. It is colored in a fine-tuned manner. This pop look is done by:
- First, apply a tinted moisturizer or sunscreen to get a touch of foundation look.
You can also apply the foundation lightly to prevent a cakey look.
- Next, dab a little liquid lip color at the middle of your lips. It is best achieved after exfoliation.
- Then, blend the color outward, after which you can apply a bit of clear lip gloss on it.
When you use a tint of popsicle on your lips, it looks light and easy compared to a total lipstick fill seen as heavy makeup.
Create a natural look that lasts all day by applying setting spray over your face.
5. Kitten or Brown Eye Natural Look
The attention you need can be gotten from your eyes with a natural highlight. Although it is similar to the cat eye, the kitten eyes have a better natural look. Your eyes are brighter, younger, and higher.
- Draw lines with your liquid liner and a soft draw. You can also use an angled brush to make the line sharper.
- Then, apply dark eyeshadow to highlight your catchy eyes. A brown eye, on the other hand, makes you stand out.
Priming always comes first.
- Get your primer or concealer and apply it to your eyelids. Remember that an even spread is always important.
- Afterward, put a layer of foundation.
- On your eyelids, use shades of brown. The lighter shade inside and dark outside.
- Make sure you smudge the eyelids for natural results.
- Apply the black-brown mascara lightly.
- Then, allow the bronzer to define your features.
- Keep your lips warm with your natural color hue.
- Lastly, use a setting spray to keep your look tight and fresh all day.
You should note important factors to wear the natural looks listed above. Your skin type, the season, and the right shade of makeup products. In addition, always remember that the key to looking natural is in the lightness of your makeup.
Like Cinderella, you need a magic wand and a fairy godmother to help you through every dance ball you must attend before the clock strikes 12. Save the time needed to learn and wear difficult makeup techniques with natural makeup. They are easy, affordable, and beautiful for every occasion.